New test-round ready for “Flick the Ball”
After people tested the game and gave us feedback, the next test-round for Flick the Ball have been released on the Google Playstore.
A few things have been added to the game, but primarily, what have been added is clarity on how the game is supposed to be played, as there were some challenges in understanding the basic gameplay.
This have been changed
- The fire have been replaced with death, so now it is easier to relate to the immediate danger.
- Two new balls have been added to the game.
- It is now visually shown when you consume and pick up energy
- The game is now started with a small guide on how to play.
- Various small fixes for bugs.
In this next round of testing, we would like you to give us feedback on how the different feedback and information on how to play the game is working. Is it understandable and clear how to play the game?
Hesitate no longer, and go download the game now
What does beta mean to us?
In Polyspice, we like to create games that are fun to play. This means that we are highly relying on your feedback on our games, so that we can improve it. Flick the Ball, is a really small version of a game that could become bigger. While in Beta, it is a cut down version of what it could become